Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Not So Secret Addiction

I didn't even realize I was wearing pretty much head to toe J. Crew until I started doing this post. I noticed I had been buying a lot more in the last few years, but didn't realize how much of a collection I had amassed. Those constant 40% sales just KILL me {in a good way.}

So yeah. I have been a bad blogger. Very very very bad. If you follow me on Instagram {hint hint} you'd see my shameless selfies in front of the fake wood are still abundant. I'm moving on to a bigger position in my company and just haven't had much time any more-- but its a great change! I'm trying to get back on blogging bandwagon, so hopefully you'll forgive me.


Blazer: J. Crew {try this or this} // Dress: J. Crew 
// Earrings and Bracelet: J. Crew // Rings: H&M and Nasty Gal 
// Nail Polish: Essie 'Midnight Cami'



Bag: Um yeah... J. Crew // Shoes: Steve Madden 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...