Friday, August 8, 2014

Summertime Blues

Between going through vacation withdrawal {even though it was super short, it sure was sweet} and realizing that I have a million summer things with tags on and its already August...it seemed appropriate to break out this tunic and my silver sandals. To make it less beachy and more casual work appropriate, I threw on PANTS. Yes, I do actually own pants. Shocking I know....

Tunic: d.ra {on sale at Urban Outfitters!} // Pants: Frame Denim 'le Skinny de Jeanne'

{details}

Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Sandals: Sam Edelman 'Trina'

Toenail polish: Zoya 'America'
{sidenote: these are beyond comfortable. BEYOND}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...