Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Match Point

Its not just tennis style sweaters {hello Rag & Bone Talia sweater....} that I'm obessed with-- aparently its all tennis inspired apparel, from head to toe! I'd even been looking for a white drop-waist pleated dress {yes, I really do get that specific} so I was pleasantly surprised to see this ON SALE at J. Crew for under $100. The pleats don't hold as perfectly as I'd like, but still well worth it. Now just to get over my fear of wearing white and spilling on myself...

Dress: J. Crew {on sale now!!} // Necklace: Amrita Singh

Bracelet: Vintage // Nail Polish: Essie 'Bikini so Teeny'

{details}

Blazer: Kulson // Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Chanel {old but similar here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...