Friday, June 27, 2014

Fancy Friday

{ red + pink }

I was actually feeling a little lazy and thinking about skipping this post...until I saw this photo. I mean COME ON. I can't possibly put into words how perfectly styled this is, how much I love the look, or just how happy the colors make me. Not too likely I can pull this off, but I think I will try anyway...even if its only in the comfort of my own home!

After two weeks of no running I am going a little batty, but man has my closet gotten some new friends. Totally not needed as usual, but I've gotta fill my free time somehow right? Ok yes, perfect time to finally sign up for the French classes/drawing classes/learn to cook etc. Eh, maybe next random injury...

Hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...