Friday, June 13, 2014

Fancy Friday

{ La Vie Boheme }

Happy Friday the 13th! What better way to kick it off then a beautiful flowing white dress and an action shot? For a self-declared klutz, I sure have been buying a LOT of white lately-- I can't get enough. Granted, it is the season, but I still usually avoid it for sheer fear. This year apparently I am living on the edge.

I had all the best of plans to enjoy the weather with a run or two, but as usual, just when I am getting really hooked on running, something happens. I'm hoping its just paranoia, but pretty sure that I will be taking some time off from for quite a while. Even if I am lucky, its a wake up call that my usual all or nothing approach to fitness is obviously not a good one. So regardless, its finally time to mix it up: Barre, strength training, yoga, you name it. Black and white thinking is a hard pattern to break but these wake up calls should help.

Ok, sorry for the detour, but its just tough when anything changes, especially when it makes me happier, more energetic and sane! Luckily, I still have the same kickass friends and family, so you can bet there will be plenty of both.

Have a great weekend!

**Any tips on newbie classes around DC {metro accessible} are welcome too! Just can't be too high impact....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...