Friday, May 9, 2014

Preppy Party

Today we discuss another object of my obsession, the Rag & Bone Talia sweater. From the second I saw it I haven't gotten it out of my head...however I also haven't got almost $400 to spend on a sweater. Le sigh. I searched endlessly on ebay for something that would even come close, but no such luck. This Tibi cutie certainly has the same tennis player vibe, but more of a nice good girl way, not chic Parisian way.

I finally found a copycat version on Nasty Gal {so wrong...yet so right} and waited to long to order. Magically last weekend it came back in stock and I've made it mine! Its already out of stock AGAIN but check back in case they re-stock...

Sweater: Tibi // Skirt: Zara // Jacket: Gap {try this or this}


{details}


Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Sam Edelman {love these}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...