Friday, April 4, 2014

That's a Wrap

This dress is one of those pieces of clothing that you've haven't worn in ages, yet never seem to be able to part with. Its been in and out of donation/consignment bags maybe a dozen times. Its not that I don't love it, but it never seems to quite work. For some reason though, I decided to dig out from the back of storage and give it a go. What do you know, it was just what I felt like wearing! Perfect to throw on in the morning and run out the door.

This again my proves my theory that if you keep something long enough, it always comes back around. I remember buying New Balances in middle school to wear with what were likely Gap jeans...and many years later I again can't stop buying them. So this begs the questions-- Genius theory or way to rationalize not being cutthroat about paring my wardrobe down?

Blazer: Kulson {similar here and here} // Dress: BCBG {beyond old, but try this or this}

Necklace: Vintage {similar here and here}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Knockout Pout' // Ring: H&M // Bracelets: J. Crew {try this or this}

Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...