Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pearl Party

I fell in love with this necklace instantly on Anthropologie...but then for some crazy reason didn't purchase it immediately. I rarely have the patience to buy anything on back-order {chalk it up to a love for immediate gratification} but this was so worth it. Its simplicity makes it all the fancier in my opinion, such a delicate but statement making piece. Of course, now the style is all over the place, but I still feel like its pretty timeless.


Dress: Zara {old but try this or this} // Coat: Teri Jon {hand me down from Mom!}

Necklace: Anthropologie {or try this Zara version} // Bracelet: Vintage {actually a necklace!}

{details}


Bag: J. Crew // Heels: Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...