Friday, April 11, 2014

Fancy Friday

Street Style Australia Fashion Week Fall 2014

I'm not sure if the Prada lip print started my obsession, but I've certainly loved clothes with lip prints ever since then {and one day I WILL own the Prada lip skirt....} Not everyone can pull this look over, but Nicole {as always} absolutely kills it. Baby blue heels and delicate earrings are the only accessories needed...um and killer abs of course. Definitely adding this to my closet lust list...

Not that you would know it from social media, but people are just a tad excited that spring is finally here. Oh and hey there are cherry blossoms too! Ok ok enough sarcasm. Even my normal sarcastic streak is tamed by the warmer temperatures. Feeling a little under the weather {again...grrrr} so nothing crazy planned, but I do hear a little bubbly calling my name...

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...