Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dreaming of Paris

This leather skirt is by far one of my best finds-- I mean, a vintage midi-length leather skirt for under $20? I thought I was hallucinating! I've had the shirt for a bit but never wore it much because the length was odd...until a simple knot made it the perfect length for the outfit.

The top has some of my absolute favorite things-- sequins, stripes, and not only a word, but a French word at that. Paris is always on my mind, and certainly in my dreams! Just like my rapidly growing sneaker collection, my graphic tee collection shows no sign of slowing!

Top: J. Crew {try this striped one, or this or this..but so many great options!}
// Skirt: Vintage {try this or this}

Earrings: Betsey Johnson // Bracelets: J. Crew

Nail Polish: Essie 'Mint Candy Apple'


Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...