Friday, March 28, 2014

Sparkles and Stripes

This is one of my go to dresses when I just can't decide what to wear but actually need to be somewhere ASAP. Easy, comfy, perfect for layering...no wonder I have it in the blue and white too! I am constantly buying fun sequin dresses and full skirts...but rarely pieces like this that are actually {gasp} practical. Maybe one day I'll learn. Or, I'll have a job where I can wear vintage brocaded tunics every day.


Dress: J. Crew {similar here} // Chambray shirt: J. Crew
// Jacket: Betsey Johnson {try this or this}

Rings: H&M, consignment // Necklace: Spike the Punch

{details}

Bag: J. Crew // Boots: Stuart Weitzman 5050

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...