Friday, March 7, 2014

Paint by Numbers

Ever since I saw Tibi's 'splatter' skirt, I was obsessed with it- the shape and pattern were just so fun and unique. Then seeing it on the always perfect Blair Eadie just made me want it even more {as usual.} Sadly, I didn't have an extra few hundred laying around, so I resigned myself to only daydreaming about the skirt {and hoping to find it on ebay one day.}

Cut to the end of February and an outfit post by Cathy of Poor Little It Girl. I couldn't believe how close this skirt was to the Tibi one, and the fact it was from H&M? Well you can bet I rushed out as soon as possible to snap it up. Its a great skirt on its own too, the fullness and the pattern go with a lot more than you might expect. One day, I WILL have one of the actual Tibi full skirts, but until then, this will do quite nicely!

Jacket: Edun // Tee: Isli // Skirt: H&M {not online but in stores now!}



Ring: H&M {in store} // Earrings: Baublebar // Nail Polish: Essie 'Borrowed and Blue'

Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara {similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...