Thursday, March 27, 2014

Boots, Blazers and Brrrrr

While I may rock pants every so often on a Friday or the weekend, its a rare rare day when I wear them during the 'normal' workweek. However, one step outside and I just knew I couldn't face the day in my usual array of skirts and dresses. Almost everything I'm wearing was either given to me  {thanks for the blazer you didn't wear Mom!}, consignment {hello fancy boots with  tags on} or on sale {rock on Nordstrom's Rack!} Hey, when you score, you score!

Blazer: Yigal Azrouel  {try this or this} // Sweater: Theory
// Pants: Rag & Bone {almost identical here or try these ON SALE}

Bracelet: J. Crew // Ring: H&M

Nail Polish: Essie 'Pearly White' // Earrings: Paris ages ago {but amazingly found the twins here}

Scarf: Zara // Bag: J. Crew // Boots: Stuart Weitzman 5050

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...