Thursday, February 6, 2014

Retro in the Rain

Even though this dress is only a few years old, it feels very 60's mod to me, which is always a plus in my book. Oh and it has pockets, so pretty much its perfect. I have also decided that these Forever21 booties are my new 'rain' boots when its just a drizzle-- fake leather comes in handy sometimes! Other than that, its pretty much my go to's: {faux} fur and gold. You can expect to see a LOT of headbands, buns and hats until next week when I get my hair done, so I'll try to mix it up.

Imagining that I am some free spirited girl in 1960's Paris {because Paris makes everything} better is the only thing that is making this dreary weather tolerable!


Dress: DVF {old but I love this one & this one} // Vest: Members Only {try this or this}
// Coat: J. Crew 'Icon Trench'

Headband: Prada // Necklace: Gift from Parents // Bracelets: Saks Jandel, J. Crew

{details}

Nail Polish: Zoya 'Storm'

Bag: J. Crew 'Tillary' tote // Booties: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...