Friday, February 28, 2014

Movin on Up

The only thing new in this whole post is....my phone! Hopefully you've noticed that the pictures look at least a tad crisper and truer to life...or at least will  now that I blatantly pointed it out {unless its all in my head.} Other than that, its just some oldies but goodies that I threw together. Other than black and white {obviously} I think nude and black is my favorite color combination.

I found the fur scarf ages ago in San Francisco for under $10, which reminds me that I am long overdue for a trip back. I've always said if I ever leave D.C. I'm moving to San Francisco-- who knows, maybe next trip I won't come back!

Jacket: BCBG // T-shirt: LnA // Skirt: Forever21


{all about my crazy 'scarf'}


Nail polish: Zoya 'Giovanna' // Ring: H&M


Bag: J. Crew // Ballet flats: Pour La Victoire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...