Thursday, February 20, 2014

Layers and Lace

I don't know if its the weather or its just easier, but I find myself wearing head to toe black even more than usual. Luckily, after 8 years wearing all black for bartending, my closet is brimming with black pieces. I love this Equipment blouse but its rather hard to wear on its own without being too scandalous {at least um...to work} so it was the perfect piece to layer under my swingy dress. Lately, I can't get enough drop waist dresses, probably because they make we want to twirl and shimmy...


Dress: Asos {similar here and here} // Lace top: Equipment {similar here and here
// Jacket: J. Crew {old but found some on ebay!}


Necklace: Vintage // Watch: Michael Kors 'Oversized Runway'

{details}

Nail Polish: Zoya 'Godiva'

Bags: Forever21, J. Crew // Boots: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...