Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Clean and Simple

I woke up this morning and decided that whatever I wore, I wanted to belt it. Well actually, I woke up, wished I had 2 more hours to sleep and someone who would bring me coffee in bed...but after that I had belts on the brain.
I'm not sure if this was meant to be a lady cummerbund or an homage to the obi but it always makes me feel a tad fancier whenever I wear it-- and we all know feeling fancy is one of my favorite things! However, some days even I don't feel like going completely over the top, so I call this my version of 'minimalst(ish).


Sweater: Isli {similar} // Dress: Ecoskin // Belt: Vintage {try this or this}
Jacket: J. Crew // Faux Fur Collar: Asos

Earrings: J. Crew {sold out but try these} Ring: Consignment // Bracelet: Banana Republic
Nail Polish: Essie 'Lollipop'

{guess who finally got a haircut?!}

{so obsessed with these earrings...}

Boots: BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...