Friday, February 7, 2014

Back in Black

While my top obsessions may be sequins and feathers (hmm..and leather), the next one would be any item of clothing made out of neoprene/scuba material. I don't know if its the feel of it, the fullness or the fact that it happens to magically hide any areas you are...less than pleased with...but I love it! Plus, what better backdrop for a statement necklace like this than all black?


Dress: Madewell {similar here and here} // T-shirt: H&M // Belt: Vintage YSL {thank you Mustard Seed!}
Jacket: J. Crew {similar here and here} // Purse: J. Crew

Necklace: J. Crew {this is almost identical} // Bracelet: J. Crew 
{um I swear I have not sold my soul to J. Crew!}

Heels: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...