Friday, February 21, 2014

A Skirt of a Different Color

You know when you find something you love, and you wish you had it in every color {but sadly wait too long and are stuck with only one}? Well, that's this Asos skirt for me. I started with the pink then the blue, and of course once it came in black I just had to get it right. I've learned from past mistakes that if I am lusting after something, chances are quite a few other girls are too, so I pounced on this one. Unlike before, they learned how popular it was and I don't think its sold out again since, but I still am happy I didn't wait. Still two colors left I don't have though... :)

I could go on about the twirling, the scuba material, the pockets, but I've already done that in over half my posts. So instead, lets talk about this top. I got it from Zara on mega clearance, and it was advertised as a striped crop top. Now, while I may order crop tops, I don't really wear them outside my apartment, however with a high waisted skirt (and ok, a camisole...this IS a work day after all) I was out the door!

I swear too...I'll start wearing  color again...um...maybe...

Top: Zara {similar sweater version here} // Skirt: Asos
{was in a rush so only picture I snapped...yes its an awkward one but ah well}

Necklace: Baublebar

Nail Polish: Zoya 'Godiva' // Ring: H&M // Cuff: Forever21

Bag: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara // Leather Jacket: Guess 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...