Friday, January 31, 2014

Fancy Friday

Add Instant Drama To Your Look
{image}

I had about 5 or 6 images that I was debating between for this post...until I saw this photo. I may have even audibly gasped {a little.} I never knew that my life wouldn't be complete without a silver midi dress, but now I can't get it out of my head! It would be helpful {to my bank account} to become obsessed with practical items every once in a while, but where is the fun in that?

While Friday seemed to take even longer than usual to come this week, its worth the wait. Mid-30's is a heatwave compared to the arctic temperatures of late...and there is even sunshine too! This may call for me to break out my tutu in fact... My girlfriend and I are going to an art event at the Ritz tonight, which will be a nice change from the usual. I like art. I like fancy hotels. Oh, and I do like wine...so how can we go wrong? If you're interested in going, there is more information here.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this dress! So gorgeous. But omg, I hate those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! So gorgeous. But omg, I hate those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! And yet another reason I love you. Agreed :)

      Delete

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...