Friday, January 24, 2014

Fancy Friday

{lara stone}

For me, this is the perfect mix of how you mix high/low/fancy/casual. Plus, I am almost as obsessed with feathered clothing as I am with sequinned clothes. {Sidenote: I really should find a dress with both sequins and feathers...how do I not own one?} Anyway, if I indeed manage to brave the cold this weekend, I think an oversized sweater plus my feather skirt will be the perfect way to dress up without getting frostbite.

I am tired of writing about being cold, talking about the temperature and oh right, being cold. Excuse me while I go stow away in someone's suitcase and head for the tropics.

Until then.... have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...