Thursday, December 5, 2013

Seventies Safari

I don't know if its the corduroy jacket, safari skirt, over the knee boots or my unruly hair, but I am feeling a definite 1970s Parisian graduate student vibe. Ok, the Parisian part is probably just the stripes and wishful thinking, but I'm still going with it. I stopped questioning the way my mind works (at least when it comes to outfits) a looooong time ago, it just makes things much easier.


Sweater: Alice & Olivia // Stripe top: Zara {similar} // Skirt: Milly {try this}

Ring: H&M // Fishnets: Wolford // Bracelet: J. Crew

Nail Polish: Essie 'Thigh High' // Jacket: Theory {try this} // Necklaces: Max & Chloe

Bag: Phillip Lim // Boots: Vince Camuto 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...