Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Its a Plaid, Plaid, World

I've been eyeing this scarf for ages and yet couldn't pull the trigger with the weather being in the 60s and 70s! This of course meant the color I wanted was sold out (now back in stock and purchased.) However this blue green version is an absolute dream and I literally didn't take it off once today, till I changed into pj's right after I got home of course.

So this one scarf started a shopping chain reaction...not only did it make me want more scarves, but more plaid, more coziness and more oversized anything!

Sweater Dress: J. Crew {similar here and here} // Scarf: Zara 

Earrings: Fenton Fallon for J. Crew {old} // Lipstick: Model Co 'Party Proof'

Nail Polish: Opi 'Got the Blues for Red'{manicure thanks to my amazing sister!} // Ring: Charlotte Russe 

Coat: J. Crew {similar} // Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim // Boots: Ash {try these}

{LOVE these boots-- so comfy and they convert to taller shafts too!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...