Friday, November 22, 2013

Heavy Metal

As much as I adore my Stuart Weitzman 5050's, my only complaint is that they are really more 'cover the knee cap' not 'over the knee.' At 5'7, I'm not exactly super tall {wish I were} but apparently enough so that they aren't mid-thigh like on all those cute little bloggers. The solution couldn't have been easier {or cheaper}: thigh high black socks. Bam! Instantly the boots stay up better and I get the thigh high boot action I so craved, minus the price tag of new boots...or the fear of resembling a hooker. Win-Win!

Sweater: Asos {similar here and here}  // Skirt: Max Studio


Nail Polish: Essie 'Shearling Darling' // Ring: H&M


Coat: BCBG // Boots: Stuart Weitzman '5050' // Thigh high socks: H&M


I am OBSESSED with these socks and am on a mission to buy out every pair H&M has, such a steal 
and the perfect length!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...