Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fuzzy Wuzzy

This jacket makes me feel like I'm getting a giant bear hug, but by a friendly stuffed animal version. I have no problem admitting that on more than one occasion I've found myself stroking my jacket. Totally normal, yes?! Also, totally normal to literally have every piece of your outfit be the same color, right?

Other than perhaps taking my outfit inspiration from chocolate bars, I was dying to wear my new boots and just went from there. The fact that I managed to wait three whole days actually may be a record. Doesn't get much more fun that breaking out a new purchase...unless of course its a new to me VINTAGE find! I've fallen down the fur {real and faux} vintage coat rabbit hole many a time.


Jacket: Beth Bowley {similar} // Sweater: James Perse // Skirt: Forever 21 {try thisthis or this}

Fishnet tights: Wolford // Ring: H&M // Bracelets: J. Crew

Boots: Vince Camuto 'Karita'

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...