Friday, November 22, 2013

Fancy Friday


You know how there are just some people who, no matter what, always just seem to look stunning and perfectly dressed? These are the same people who can make even leather overalls seem slightly not crazy {though I'm still not on board.} Blair Eadie just kills it every single time. I can't think of one look that I haven't immediately wanted to run out and try. I could go on and on, but by now, the secret is long out and I am just one of many many many other girls who love her looks.

That being said, this combines some of my absolute favorites-- black, black and white stripes, 'Sex and the City' and of course TULLE. My full skirt obsession knows no bounds {other than my wallet.} Plus, I do love the thrill of the chase...its good to have goals right?

So its Friday, next week is a super short week, and its about 50 degrees. If that isn't enough to put a smile on your face than I don't know what will!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...