Friday, November 15, 2013

Fancy Friday


Solid gold glamour #CocktailHour

Now that the holiday season is semi sorta almost upon us, my brain is again becoming a jumble of sequins, sparkles, metallics and well, anything that sparkles. Granted, I tend to stockpile party dresses like there is a sequin famine on the horizon, but I rarely end up wearing them. This year I will attempt to change that, if only so I can justify buying more of them!

I'm no longer living in fear of D.C.'s crazy temperature mood swings {I swear, this city changes its mind more than ME} and ready to embrace what little left we have of the year. Of course, yet again my Fall bucket list went largely unchecked, but there's always next year right?

Not quite sure what is on tap for this weekend, but in a good way. I've done enough overplanning for the rest of my life, so letting things just 'happen' every once in a while is a refreshing {and much needed} break.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...