Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pajama Party

I don't know if its because I've been sick and just want to be cozy, or if I'm rebelling after last week's pants-a-thon, but I can't get enough of pajama inspired clothes. This dress feels like a cross between a 1940's waitress uniform and a fabulous fancy men's sleep-shirt. I mean both of that in the best possible way, a top-notch combination if you ask me. The icing on the cake? It may feel like I'm in silk pajamas, but its technically a dress, what more could a girl want?!



Dress: J. Crew Collection (score from Secondi with tags on! Similar here) // Blazer: J. Crew {try this}
Bag: 3.1 Philip Lim 'Medium Pashli'

Nail Polish: Essie "Just for the Twill of it"

Yep, I finally bit the bullet. As much as I swore I wouldn't get a Pashli since they were already on every blogger's arm, I fell in love with the cobalt version and couldn't get it out of my head. You now have my permission to smack me if I try to buy another big purchase anytime soon...


Heels: Sergio Rossi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...