Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Going Green

Somehow summer came and went and I didn't wear this breezy maxi once. In an effort to both justify my purchase as well as mix things up, I did my best to bring this baby out before its too cold to even utter the word 'sundress.' In my head, adding blazers/tights/leather can make almost anything fall and winter appropriate...have I mentioned yet that I can rationalize anything?

Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg // Sweater: H&M {similar} //
Necklace: Ben Amun // Bracelet: J. Crew

Bomber jacket: John Carlisle Essentials {beyond old but try this or this}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Chinchilly'


Boots: Forever21...until I finally get my Rag & Bone's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...