Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tweed Indeed

I wish I had this dress in a million colors and fabrics. It makes getting ready for work so easy that I could do it with my eyes closed (and before coffee, this is practically true!) Transitional pieces like these make me think I really could pare the wardrobe down, get rid of those 'what if I need a sequin disco tunic' items, but we all know that is a pipe dream...at least for now!

Dress: Rebecca Taylor {similar}


CuffSimilar {Still a placeholder for my Hermes!}

Ring: Consignment // Nail Polish: Butter London 'Fiver'


Ballet Flats: Sam Edelman {similar here and here} // Jean Jacket: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...