Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Power Suit-ed Up

I adored this blazer when I bought it over the summer, but as usual, was a little hasty ripping off the tags. There is oversized, and then there is 'I'm playing dress-up in my Dad's Suit' big. It was unfortunately the latter {minus the fact that my Dad would wear it in a much more suitably manly color.} 

Never fear though! Instead of taking it in for the necessary alterations, I just moved the buttons over and BAM, wearable. However, since it really is still pretty Melanie Griffith "Working Girl" in the shoulders, I had yet to wear it. Waking up to 50 degree weather when it was 90 last week, had me in a scramble! Running late = less time to overthink. Of course, a coral linen 3/4 sleeve blazer will likely get hidden away with the sundresses soon, but at least it didn't take a year to break it out!


Blazer: Emerson Fry // Pants: Bdg 

Bracelet: HRH Collection // Necklace: Vintage 

Nail Color: Essie 'Twin Sweater Set' // Angel Wing Ring: H&M {recent}

Heels: Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...