Friday, September 27, 2013

Fancy Friday

#MariaKolosova seeing spots. Milan.
{image}

Most importantly...Happy birthday to my incredible sister-- She is the best and I couldn't ask for a more amazing one.

Now onto my usual musings....I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw this photo. Of course the dress is beautiful, flirty, retro and fun, but the whole look is just the ultimate cool girl sophistication. Put together without trying to hard. I'm still trying to master that 'effortless' chic look (guess that's a little bit of an oxymoron, yes?)

While the seasons (gasp!) change every year, I still always find myself flummoxed with the transitional temperatures. You'd think by now I would have a system...other than just buying more stuff so I don't have to face making decisions.

I've managed to feel under the weather yet again, so I've got a lot of hot tea, cozy pj's and quality relaxation ahead of me. I know, I am out of control! Hopefully your plans are more fun than that, but I think we can all agree TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...