Friday, September 20, 2013

Fancy Friday

Glamorous Evening Dresses Haute Couture by Mario Sierra

This isn't just a weekend, its THE weekend! One of my absolute best friends is getting married and I can't wait to celebrate her and her soon to be hubby. It makes me feel rather grown-up, as I am quite late to the 'all my friends are getting married game.' I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend!

I can't help being overly excited (yes I KNOW its a cliche by now) about fall. After saying for over 3 years I'll go apple and pumpkin picking, wine tasting, etc, I'm on a mission to finally do it. The perfect fall weather goes by in the blink of an eye, so I'm going to at least try to look up from phone more and actually enjoy the real world around me. Not everything needs to be seen in terms of Instagram-ability (guilty guilty guilty lately!)

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...