Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cherry on Top


For some reason this summer, I decided that I simply had to have a red dress. Not the Jessica Rabbit Hubba Hubba red type of dress, but a classic little red dress. I'm always a sucker for anything with a vintage vibe, and this dress I found at Anthropologie made me swoon. I felt like I'd step right out of the 1940s!
Even better, all the buttons means I can take it from the office to cocktails with just a few quick changes. It has a beautiful delicate leaf pattern that you can barely see, but perfectly ushers in the fall. 
The shoes were a no-brainer. It doesn't get more retro than two-tone t-strap heels! They were my first pair of 'grown-up' shoes, crazily on sale and a present from my mom. I will wear them until they fall apart, and even then probably won't be able to part with them.

Dress: Maple {similar here and here}

Nail Polish: Essie 'Bahama Mama' // Bracelet: J. Crew {try this
// Earrings: Betsey Johnson {try these or these}

{Details of the  print}


Shoes: My favorite (and only!) Chanel heels {these Chanels similar, but more affordable version here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...