Friday, August 9, 2013

Grecian and Gold

I am fully aware that I have been awful about posting lately, work and life have just been nuts. Some good, some bad, but all around NUTS. Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things soon, but until then, I don't ever seem too busy for Instagram...

This dress was a great find from a little sample store in San Francisco called 'My Best Friend's Closet.' I always score some great pieces and deals whenever I get out there.  Sadly after these photos were taken, the tassel on my necklace mysteriously fell off...thank goodness I have my J. Crew one to replace it!
 Ok now on to some serious business:


These new Karen Walker 'Super Duper' sunglasses are my everything.
I love them so much I practically sleep in them!

Dress: Plenty by Tracy Reese {try this or this}

My favorite (and also cheapest) ring // Nail Polish: Essie 'Watermelon'

Necklace: Vintage {I own and adore this J. Crew one that is similar} 
 Ring: Vintage // Cuff: H&M {try this or this}

Shoes: Vince Camuto

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...