Thursday, August 22, 2013

Black and White Thinking

I've spent the last couple of years trying to break my habit of 'all or nothing' and 'black and white' thinking. In short, trying to find the grey area in thoughts and decisions...and be ok with it. Like most things, its a work in progress. However, when it comes to black and white outfits? I can never get enough of them!

This is a great and comfy tank dress I just got from the Outnet, but not exactly work appropriate. In fall, this means I would add a blazer. Random weird weather lately? Just throw on a blouse and tie it. Not exactly Boardroom appropriate, but for the average day it'll do just fine.


Dress: Kain Label // Blouse: Lucca Couture {can't go wrong with this classic}



Necklace: BaubleBar // Nail Polish: Essie 'Borrowed & Blue' // SJP on the cover of Harper's Bazaar

Cuff: Ebay {similar}
Its gotten to the point where I wear my faux Hermes so much that I can practically justify cost per wear for the real one. Ok, not quite, but sort of semi almost!

Flats: Sam Edelman {try these or these}
I love pretty much every shoe Sam Edelman makes-- stylish, comfortable and they don't break the bank. Even though these are flats (thanks to commuting) they still feel fancier than my usual ballet flats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...