Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Beauty of the Belt

I got this dress a few months back on sale from Anthropologie and was in love with the pattern and light flowy material. The cut of it is crazy comfortable, but I was worried that it looked like I was just wearing a gigantic Hawaiian shirt as a dress. So I followed one of my truisms-- When in doubt, belt it. Voila! Now its got a little bit more of a casual devil may care vibe, which I can totally get down with.

It truly feels almost criminal to be this comfortable!

Dress: Maeve {love this J. Crew and this Madewell} // Belt: J. Crew {similar}
Nail Polish: Essie "The Girls are Out"

Details

Sandals: Vince Camuto {similar}// Cuff: Prua {try this or this}
Toenail Polish: Essie 'Bottle Service'

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...