Friday, July 12, 2013

Paisley Party

I got this dress at H&M last year but still love it. The bright colors, pattern, slightly full skirt, it all makes me feel like I've stepped out of the 1950's. Of course, its only fitting than that I pair it with two vintage pieces (thanks Mom!) I could go on and on about how great vintage is blah blah blah, but you already know that now don't you?
A pictures worth a thousand words anyway!


Blazer: Kulson // Dress: H&M {try this and I LOVE this Carven} // Belt: Vintage


Necklace: Vintage from Mom // Ring: Ambiance // Bracelet: HRH Collection
Nail Polish: Essie 'Naughty Nautical'

Absolutely amazing detail, yet another reason why vintage rules!

Ballet Flats: Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...