Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One and Done

I've been bad. Irresponsible. Unforgivable. Yes, I have not posted since the 4th of July. I keep meaning to but things have managed to be crazy lately (both good and bad!) I'll bake you cookies to make up for it, ok?

I love this A.P.C dress, not just because my amazing friend gave it me, but because its so effortless. Instead of spending time mixing and matching in the morning, just throw it on and BAM done. What's not to love about that? I was feeling extra crazy and went all silver for the accessories.


Dress: A.P.C {try this or this} // Jacket: Zara // Watch: Michael Kors

Necklace: BaubleBar {similar}

Ballet Flats: Pour la Victoire // Nail Polish: Essie "Naughty Nautical"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...