Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Palm Beach Party

I don't know whether its the pattern, the colors, or the giant bell sleeves, but I always feel like I should be back in 1960's Palm Beach when I wear this. While the dress itself is very bold, the material is incredibly light and airy, which is perfect for surviving the heat of the summer. The exaggerated sleeves mean that I won't freeze either with the arctic chill of the office.

To toughen up the vibe slightly, I threw on my trust necklace and my new HRH bracelet that I adore. A match made in heaven if you ask me! 

Now, where is that cabana boy with my daiquiri??

Dress: Trina Turk {identical style here}


Earrings: Sorrelli // Necklace: Ben Amun {similar} // Nail Polish: Essie "Sure Shot"


Bracelet: HRH Collection

Wedges: Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...