Thursday, May 9, 2013

Technicolor Tulle

Yes, I love tulle. You know what makes tulle even better? Rows of ribbons and colors so bright they could practically blind you. So pretty much, this Asos skirt is a favorite.  The pearls and higher neckline are my attempts to make it more work appropriate.

Now, excuse me while I go prance around the office practicing my jetés
Sweater: 3.1 Philip Lim {old but try this J. Crew sweater} // Skirt: Asos 

Watch: Michael Kors // Ring: Vintage from my Grandmother 
// Nail Polish: Essie 'Madison Ave-Hue'


Earrings: Betsey Johnson {similar} // Pearl Headband: Betsey Johnson {similar}

Bracelet: J. Crew {similar} // Ballet Flats: French Sole

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...