Friday, May 3, 2013

Stopping Traffic

Its no secret that I like bright colors, and neon yellow has a special place in my heart. It wasn't until today walking to work that I realized my dress was literally the same color as the vest guards use to stop traffic. This of course made me like it even more. 
Some days, the last thing you want to do is blend in with the crowd.


Jacket: Guess {try this or this} // Dress: Asos {old by similar here and here}
 // Belt: Linea Pelle {try this}

Bracelet: J. Crew Factory // Nail Polish: Essie 'Borrowed & Blue'

Earrings: BaubleBar


Ballet Flats: Pour La Victoire {similar here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...