Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hot Child in the City

This is the first of what I am sure will be many posts that could fall under this title, but you gotta somewhere right? Also, the song just happens to be currently stuck in my head...and now, likely yours too. (You're welcome!) I'm sure in a month I'll look back fondly at a mere 90 degree day, but right now I'm pretty sure this is what the Wicked Witch meant when she screamed she was 'melting.'

So without further ado, my lessons for surviving the heat:
1) Stay Inside.
2) If 1 is not possible, wear a dress.*
3) Hydrate (water and champagne work wonders!)


Linen Jacket: James Perse {try this or this} // Dress: Aryeh {similar, but this is a dream version}
// Necklace: Vintage from my Mom {similar}

Bracelets: J. Crew Golden Gears // DIY {try layering this}

Ballet Flats: Report // Nail Polish: Essie Hip-Anema

*shorts are obviously encouraged (for boys and girls!) but at least for me, are not office appropriate (sigh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...