Friday, May 31, 2013

Golden Girl

Today I decided to take my love of gold to the next level and have half my body draped in liquid metallic-- in other words, not too different than most days... Seriously though, I did try to tone it down {a little} with my trusty blazer and breezy ladylike-length skirt. 

White and gold is one of my favorite color combinations-- it immediately makes me think of beautiful beaches and island breezes. I felt very Grecian gold digger, but in a good way of course. Throw in the rope belt on the top {scored at a consignment store} and you can throw nautical into the mix as well.


Blazer: Kulson // Top: 3.1 Philip Lim {try this or this
// Skirt: BCBG Max Azria {similar here and here}

Watch: Michael Kors Oversized Runway // Nail Polish: Essie 'Cute as a Button'

Details // Earrings: Low Luv x Erin Wasson // Cuff: H&M {similar here and here}

{obligatory blogger shot}

Ballet Flats: Sofft

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...