Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flower Power

My amazing sister gave me this Milly dress (with tags still on!) a few years ago because she wasn't wearing it. I adored it but for some reason never wore it until today-- and now I want to wear it every day! The beading alone is just crazy cool, but add in the sunshine yellow and the 60's vibe? Perfection.

It also has a great low (but tasteful!) back, but even with extreme acrobatic attempts I just couldn't get a decent picture of it. Perhaps one day when my photos aren't all selfies (hey, a girl can dream....) Anyway, I love my sister for a million reasons, but this dress bumps it up to at lease a million and one.


Jacket: J. Crew {similar here and here} // Dress: Milly {old but try this or this}

Ring: Ambiance // Nail Polish: Essie "Come Here!" // Bracelets: All vintage

Ballet Flats: Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...