Friday, May 17, 2013

Fancy Friday


I think we can all agree that this dress is stunning. Another one of those, take your breath away can't even believe that someone gets to wear it, dresses. This dress just screams, well more like politely whispers in a ladylike voice, that warm weather is here to stay. While we may lament the heat in a month (or hey, even a week), I'm going to relish liberating the rest of my sundresses from the dark depths of storage.

Although I have been under the weather most of the week, I'm still in full on TGIF mode...even if I may swap peppermint tea and a movie for the usual wine and night out. Hopefully your plans are much more interesting...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...