Friday, May 17, 2013

Easy and Breezy

Oh look! I'm wearing stripes...and gold chains...again. Obviously, its a go-to combo for me and I have no shame admitting it. I can think of much more unhealthy addictions than striped clothing (see how well I rationalize everything??)

The best part about this outfit though? It took under 2 minutes to put together. Gotta love an easy breezy dressy that you can just throw on and go, especially on a Friday when thinking should really be at a minimum...

Dress: Old Navy // Necklace: Vintage Ben Amun {similar here and here}
// Earrings: Sorrelli // Cuff: H&M {try this or this}


Wedges: Nine West {similar here and here}

2 comments:

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...