Friday, May 10, 2013

Baubles and Butterflies

Tibi is one of my absolute favorite labels, and if I could, I'd snap up every single piece they made (but especially the skirts and dresses!) The styles and fabrics are always edgy classic and just girly enough, which is pretty much my ideal work and play wardrobe. Sure I have my over the top outfits, but one can't live on silver sequin dresses alone!

The skirt is great because the material is light enough that it'll be perfect in the summer with a hot pink tank, but works in the spring with a light sweater. I'm all about the multi-season wearability, it helps me rationalize the majority of my purchases. 

Sweater: H&M // Skirt: Tibi {old but I love this Tibi and this floral Asos} 
// Necklace: BaubleBar {similar here and here}

Bracelet: J. Crew // Nail Polish: Essie 'Madison Ave-Hue'


Ballet Flats: Sam Edelman {got them in nude too at Nordstrom's Rack!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...