Friday, March 8, 2013

In the Navy

For some reason I used to think that navy tights were ridiculous and couldn't fathom why they existed. Whoops, I take it all back. I've been wearing mine at least once a week. I certainly still have an unhealthy addiction to black tights, but there is hope for me yet. 

I got this top at one of my favorite consignment stores, Secondi, and haven't worn it or the denim mini in ages. Hooray for shopping in my closet {and wearing a sweatshirt without looking like it.}

Sweatshirt: Citizens of Humanity {Couldn't find a current match, but this J. Crew blazer has a similar feel}  // Skirt: Citizens of Humanity {similar here and here}

Earrings : Sorrelli  // Phone case: Casemate // Nail polish: Essie Fifth Avenue

Bracelets: J. Crew Wild Side Wide Bangle // J. Crew Golden Gears

Boots: BCBGirls {similar} // Jacket: Asos {Great lightweight options from Zara here and here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...