Friday, February 22, 2013

Not So Mellow Yellow

On most cold grey days the most color I can handle is the color of my nailpolish. Something about that type of weather that just makes me forget I even own colors. However, then there are days like today where I look outside and say BRING IT ON. Sometimes you have to dress for how you wish things were, not how they actually are.

Sweater: Theory {old but this Vanessa Bruno is almost identical} // Long sleeved tee: Isli // Skirt: LnA Gypsy Skirt

Faux Fur Vest: French Connection {Similar here, or try this or this}

Bracelets: All vintage from my grandmother {Ebay actually has a lot of similar and affordable ones}

Gotta love a good daytime slit...and flat faux alligator boots of course!
Boots: BCBGirls {old but these Rachel Zoe ones are cute and on sale}

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Oxblood

Dress : Petit Bateau {almost identical here } // Jacket : Rachel Zoe {try this , this  or this } // Necklace : Baublebar // Hat...